What is waist training?
Waist training is a process of waist reduction using a latex waist trainer, cincher, or corset. When worn daily, a waist trainer will gradually reshape your waist into an hourglass figure by compressing and repositioning body fat. The practice of using waist trainers for women came to prominence during Victorian times and has remained relevant because of its proven results. These need to be worn 8-10 hours a day, and be very tight. The compression also reduces hunger, and they help improve posture and back pain as well.
When will my order arrive?
- Please allow 15-25 days after your order has been processed to receive your new waist trainer (this time may vary during the holiday season).
How can I track my order?
- After you have received your tracking number, you can use the following website to track your order: https://17track.net
The most reliable method to choosing the correct size waist trainer is to measure your waist right above your navel and refer to the size chart to find the corresponding size. If you are in doubt choose one size up. Our waist trainers are meant to fit very tight, and may need help getting it on the first time until it breaks in.
Where is this company based?
- We are a USA based company with our supply house located overseas.
What is the best way to contact Beausthetics?
- The best way to get ahold of us is to contact us at our email. Please reference our contact page to do so.
Can I return my waist trainer if it does not fit?
- Yes! Our refund policy is 30 days after arrival. However, ONLY full priced items can be refunded. If you purchased your waist trainer during a sale or promotional offer, unfortunately we can not issue a refund or cancel the order.
Can I change my shipping address after I place an order?
- Orders get batched and packaged as soon as the order is placed, and unfortunately we can't always catch an order change. You may email us or send us a message on Facebook to make a change, but we cannot guarantee the change.
What if my order gets lost or stolen?
- We are not liable if any packages are lost or stolen. Please check your property or with your neighbors to help locate the package. If your tracking number shows your package was delivered but you did not receive it, please contact your carrier to file a claim. We ask that you wait 48 business hours after your tracking shows as delivered to file any claim as usually the packages do deliver during that time.